Wednesday, August 11, 2010

month and a half, no job but yes fun?

so i've been here about a month and a half. no job, (do have an interview tmrw)but have made a couple of friends aside from my roommate. I like them... they drink.
my roommate has been gone for two weeks visiting her family and i have been bored stiff, but can't complain too much because these girl come around about every other day.
Today i went shopping with one of them, while buying sunglasses i was asked if i wanted to interview for a job tmrw, sounds fishy, buuuuuuuut i need the money. then i went to the comic book store and some guy flirted with me, while giving me recommendations- shit, why'd i end the day so early, i should have headed out to a bar a gotten some drinks. I hope this goes well...

No comments:

Post a Comment